Private wine tour
Santorini is truly a paradise on earth and, therefore, most travelers wish to soak in as much as possible during their visit. With this in mind, we have designed this private tour. Sip your way around Santorini on a private wine tour, visiting 3 traditional wineries of the island. Learn about the Assyrtiko local grape type and chat with your private guide about the history of wine production on the island that exists for centuries. Hear about Santorini’s island viticulture on the volcanic soils and sample up to 14 different varietals of the island's award-winning volcanic wines. Enjoy private cellars tours at each of the wineries and a sAmall lunch among the wine tasting, on a 5-Hour private wine tour of the Santorini’s countryside.
- 5-Hour private Santorini wine tour, led by a wine-expert guide/ sommelier.
- Visit three of the island’s traditional wineries and learn about Santorini’s winemaking.
- Taste 14 different varietals of Santorini wine, from crisp Assyrtiko’s to sublime sweet “Vinsanto” wines.
- Small lunch at the 3rd winery
- Start your tour at daytime or afternoon time, to enjoy the sunset of Santorini during your tour.
- Hotel / Airbnb pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by deluxe air-conditioned minivan.
- 5-Hour private wine tour in Santorini led by a wine expert guide.
- Wine tasting of 12 different wine styles from Santorini and Greece.
- Private cellars tour at each of the wineries.
- Mini private wine-tasting tutorial of Greek wines.
- Cheese plate to eat alongside wine tastings.