Private island tour (1-4)persons
From the black-sand beaches and picturesque caldera to the mountaintops and charming villages, Santorini is an island which is much to see. Discover the marvels that make up of one of most charming Greek islands on this private full day scenic tour.
Our private Santorini tours take you to the most famous and photogenic places in Santorini! This tour includes a visit to stunning Oia village, wine tasting and many stops for photos!
Oia is the most famous village in the north of the island. Because of its beauty it attracts yearly thousands of visitors. Therefor photos from Oia should not be missing in your holiday collection.
Santorini is a volcanic island and as a result the beaches have black sand or dark pebbles.
Finally the island is famous for its wine production. We complete this Santorini private tour with wine tasting. If you select an afternoon tour, you will enjoy a glass of wine with a stunning sunset.
- Make a stop at the famous "caldera" of the island and learn about Santorini's formation & history.
- Discover the breathtaking town of Oia and enjoy scenic views of unparalleled Greek beauty.
- Drive all the way to the peak of Prophet Elias Mt. at the highest point of the island and gaze at a 360-degree panoramic view of Santorini.
- Photo stop at the iconic Three Bells of Fira (Blue Dome Church) at the artisan neighborhood of Firostefani, which is seen in many of the postcards.
- Visit the black sand beach of Perissa / Perivolos, on the Aegean waters. Opportunity for relaxing / swimming / free time for a stroll Opportunity for relaxing / swimming / free time for a stroll or an excellent local seafood lunch.
- Taste samples of homemade local produce(snacks) at an organic family farm in the countryside.
- Drive until the Lighthouse, on the south corner of the island and discover the edge of Santorini's cliffs.
- Opportunity to enjoy a local lunch at a selected restaurant, off the beaten track from Santorini's main towns (extra cost, on your own)
- Pickup & return from your Hotel or Cruise port (meeting point at top of cruise port’s cable car) or Airport.
- HalfDay (up to 5 Hours) Private tour of Santorini with English-speaking expert guide.
- Transportation in a modern fully air-conditioned Mercedes-Benz minivan.
- Admission fees and wine-tasting samples at two Santorini wineries (Optional visits, winery stops can be replaced).
- All taxes & fees.
What’s Not Included
- Personal expenses, food and drinks unless specified.
- Cable car tickets for cruise ship travelers (6.00 Euros per person, per ride).