Island group tour (8 hours)
Book a semi-private tour in Santorini's all magnificent sights and learn about its history. Visit traditional villages and volcanic beaches. Enjoy amemorable walk in Oia’s caldera and castle. Spend a full day discovering Santorini’s ancient history, local culture, and famous views on this great-value highlights tour. Explore the Minoan archaeological site at Akrotiri, swim at the black-sand Perissa Beach, take in panoramic views from Prophet Elias Monastery and finish the day with an unforgettable sunset sipping volcanic varietals at a winery.
- Full-day Santorini highlights tour by coach
- Enjoy a stress-free day of sightseeing, ending with a small wine-tasting
- Explore the ruins of a Bronze Age civilization at Akrotiri
- Enjoy a coffee or snac and relax on the black sand at Perissa Beach
- Snap panoramic photos from the island's highest point at Prophet Elias Monastery
- Sip your wine at a local winery while the sun goes down
- Semi-private tour with a minimoum of 10 pax
- 8 hours tour
- Starting time 11:30 AM
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from near your hotel.
Approximate pick-up times:
Oia – 10:45AM.
Kamari – 11:00 AM.
Perissa – 11:00 AM.
Imerovigli – 11:10 AM.
Firostefani – 11:15 AM.
Pyrgos – 10:15 AM.
Fira – 11:30 AM.
FIRA STOP IS LAST IN ORDER TO HELP OUR CRUISESHIP VISITORS AND IT’S NEAR ENOUGH TO CABLE CAR
- Pick-up and drop off at a meeting point near your hotel
- Guided tour of the Akrotiri excavations
- Wine tasting
What’s Not Included
- Entrance fees to the Akrotiri excavations