A History trip with Ancient Greek music and wine
Explore the history and past of Santorini starting at the ancient town of Akrotiri and unfold the myth of the Lost Atlantis in a unique experience
that connects the mystery of the Lost Atlantis and old Santorini's times.
Then, continue your evening sipping volcanic wines that the family of Gavala's is making from the 17th century by Aegean's oldest vineyards.
At the final part of this tour, the islander music guide Giannis, becomes our music captain with his Ancient Greek musical instruments, builded by himself,
taking everyone inside Odyssey's journeys with his music tales.
- Make a stop and take a picture at the island's famous caldera from Akrotiri
- Visit the Akrotiri excavations and discover the ancient city
- Unfold the myth at the Lost Atlantis
- Visit an old famous Santorini winery and catch the opportunity to sample the local wine
- Be a witness at the most importand music show of cyclades
- Hotel / Airbnb pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by Mercedes-Benz air-conditioned mini-van
- Mini wine-tasting tutorial of Greek wines
- Admission tickets at Akrotiri site and the winery
- Ticket that allow you the entrance in all the island’s museums
- All taxes and tasting fees
What’s Not Included
- Food, drinks and personal expenses
- Cable car tickets for cruise ship travelers